Here’s an up-close first look at everything that went into this custom street-able ’70 Charger build, by Wisconsin-based Speedkore Performance
SpeedKore unleashes Ghost; an all-white, all-carbon-fiber 1970 Dodge Charger with a 700 horsepower Hellcrate buried inside. The one-off Ghost was painstakingly brought to life by the SpeedKore team over three years. Ready to wreak havoc on the road, the re-conceptionalized ’70 Charger is currently in the break-in process in California and was caught on cam in Pomona.
The customer ordered as a streetable driver, Ghost has been spawned track-ready with a 14-point roll cage and a supercharged V-8 powerplant matched to a TREMEC TR 6060 six-speed manual. The Charger is fed air through a custom-designed cold air induction box, while exhaling through another SpeedKore one-off, CAD-design – four-into-one headers. MagnaFlow finishes the exhaust system and a Brembo 14-inch, six-piston front, and four-piston rear setup harness Ghost’s power.
SpeedKore’s injection of current convenience and advanced performance modernize the mechanics, while shaved gutters and flush-mounted, trimless glass enhance the Charger’s familiar shapely silhouette.
Modified Components Include:
- Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
- Strange 9.0-Inch Rear End
- SpeedKore Perimeter Frame
- Ididit Steering Column
- Woodward Steering Rack
- Penske Dual Adjustable Coilovers
- Detroit Speed Double A-Arm Front Suspension
- SpeedKore’s Custom Four-Bar Diagonal Link Rear Suspension
- Custom HRE 19 x 9 Front and 20 x 12 Rear Wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/35ZR19 and 345/30ZR20
- EVOD Machined, Billet Grille Center Finished In Black Cerakote
- Dapper Lighting Custom LED Headlights
Ghost joins SpeedKore’s family of re-imagined, re-worked, and revived muscle-car beasts. Other Mopar metamorphosis such as SpeedKore’s 1968 Chargers, Heullucination and Hellacious, and their 1970 Chargers Evolution, Tantrum, and Kevin Hart’s Hellraiser are culminations of the Wisconsin-based, American Performance Company’s ability to blend cutting-edge technology and the artistry of American muscle.